DIY: Homemade All-Natural Bronzer
- 1 tbs. cinnamon powder — provides glow
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder — gives depth and darkness
- 1 tsp. nutmeg powder — will give a sun-kissed glow
- 2 tsp. arrowroot (you could probably sub with corn starch if that’s what you have on hand) — spreads it all out and lightens it
- 15 drops lavender or rosemary essential oils (optional) — keeps it together and thickens it
Adjust the ingredient amounts to suit your skin tone and mix well in a small bowl; break up any clumps until it’s smooth. Store in a clean, empty compact, and pack it in firmly.
Page 1 of 65
The Whole-Life Health and Fitness Magazine. We believe that being healthy is a revolutionary act. www.experiencelife.com.